Open Call for Short Film Submissions: Night At The Pictures
We are thrilled to announce the open call for short film submissions for our upcoming event, Night At The Pictures. If you’re a filmmaker with a passion for storytelling and a love for cinema, this is an incredible opportunity to showcase your work and be a part of a captivating evening celebrating the art of film.
Event Date: Wednesday 19th July
Venue: Backstage Theatre Longford
Location: Longford Town
- Short Film Duration: Films should have a maximum duration of 15 minutes, including credits. Exceptions will be made for exceptional quality
- Theme: There is no specific theme for this event. We encourage filmmakers to explore diverse genres and topics, allowing for a wide range of creative expressions.
- Language: Films must be in English or have English subtitles.
- Format: Submissions must be in digital format, preferably MP4, with a resolution of at least 1080p.
- Original Work: Films submitted must be the original work of the filmmaker(s) and must not infringe upon any copyrights or intellectual property rights.
- Multiple Submissions: Filmmakers may submit multiple films, but each submission must be accompanied by a separate entry form and meet all the requirements.
- Previous Screenings: Films that have been publicly screened or available online prior to the event will be accepted, but please disclose this information in the submission email.
- Deadline: The deadline for submissions is June 21, 2023, at 11:59 PM (GMT).
Provide a short cover letter and link to your film to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection and Notification:
- A panel of judges consisting of film industry professionals will review all submissions.
- Selected films will be notified via email by July 10, 2023.
- The selected films will be screened during the Night At The Pictures event.
- There are no submission fees.
- We cannot provide feedback or return submitted materials. All films will be deleted from storage immediately after the event.
- By submitting your film, you grant us the right to screen it during the Night At The Pictures event. All other rights remain with the filmmaker(s).
We eagerly await your creative short films! Don’t miss this opportunity to share your talent and be part of a memorable night celebrating the magic of cinema. If you have any further questions, please contact Lee Williamson using the submission email.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!